The Revo Vibration Meter provides a simple and convenient way to measure, analyse and assess vibration data in accordance with standards such as ISO 5349 and European Directive 2002/44/EC.
Capable of measuring four channels simultaneously, the Revo Vibration Meter meets the requirements of ISO 8041:2005 and is ideal for assessing Hand-Arm and Whole Body Vibration Exposure.
Why Choose the Revo Vibration Meter?
- Hand-Arm Vibration Meter in accordance with the Control of Vibration at Work Regulations 2005
- Whole Body Vibration Meter in accordance with ISO 2631
- Four independent measuring channels with IEPE inputs and TEDS support
- 3-channel FFT for the detection of main frequencies
- Stores up to 10000 measurement and up to 1000 FFT Measurements
- Colour screen display of running and interval measurement values
- USB interface for quick download of your data
- The complete measurement kit includes all the accessories required, including handle mounts for the Triaxial Accelerometer